If you are not up to coming in and shopping, these are some other options to make sure your favorite indie bookstores survive:
Libro is the first audiobook company to make it possible for you to buy audiobooks through local, independent bookstores, including Title Wave Books.
Use the link below to sign up through our little shop, and enjoy your favorite audio books, while also patting yourself on the back for supporting local independent business!
First month is free!
For easy online shopping, try Bookshop -- an online bookstore with a mission to financially support local, independent bookstores and give back to the book community.
You can buy online and still support local, independent booksellers. Look at all they have to offer by clicking the link below.
During this time of social distancing, it is still possible to support us by buying gift cards for future shopping. Buy now, shop when the quarantine is lifted!
This gives us the ability to weather this storm and be here for you when it has passed.
Click below to buy!
In preparation for the 2-week closure of
"non-essential" businesses, we will be accepting trades November 14, 2020 from 11 am to 5 pm, no appointment necessary.
3 CONTAINER LIMIT
Tue: 10am - 6pm
Wed: 10am - 6pm
Thu: 10am - 6pm
Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 6pm
Book Trading Counter Hours
by appointment ONLY
(see link in upper left corner of webpage)
OUR NEW BUYING/TRADING POLICY
BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2020
After 25 years, Title Wave Books will be updating our Trade Policies to make more sense in our modern economy and business environment.
Beginning January 1, 2020, Title Wave Books will be changing our Trade Policies in the following ways:
1. Any Trade Credit given by Title Wave Books, revised, will be usable for up to 75% of the total amount of purchase in store. The remaining 25% will need to be paid with cash or credit/debit.
Those who currently have trade credit on a yellow or white voucher will still be able to use that trade credit for up to 100% of their total purchase price until that trade credit is gone. As of January 1st, we will be issuing gray vouchers that can be used according to the new policy.
2. Title Wave Books, revised, will be offering a cash option for book buys. Our current trade policy allows for trade credit at 25% of our resale value of the books we take in trade. Customers will now be able to opt for cash at a rate of 10% of our resale value for the books we take in trade, if they so choose.
3. Title Wave Books, revised, will now have book buying hours from 11am until 2pm, Tuesday through Saturday, by appointment ONLY. This change will allow us to be sure that we always have extra staff for smoother and quicker transactions.
4. Title Wave Books, revised, is now offering the option of donating your trade credit to one of our local children's or educational charities. Customers will be able to donate a portion, or all, of their trade credit to one of several charities, that we will rotate throughout the year, to get books into the hands of Albuquerque kids!
We are excited with these changes, knowing that they will pave the way for new opportunities to help our community and our wonderfully supportive customers! Thank you for shopping with us for the past 25 years!
At Title Wave Books, revised, we offer a wide selection of gently used homeschool curriculum and resources. With new merchandise arriving regularly, our selection is hard to beat. Don’t miss out on great resources!
And with owners who have four homeschool graduations under our belts, we can answer a lot of your questions! Come see us!
LOCAL and INDIE
Whether you want books by local authors or books that tell you about local flora and fauna, we have the Southwest's best!
Title Wave has events throughout the year spotlighting local authors, so check back often to see what is on our calendar!
Title Wave Books, revised provides beautiful antiquarian and rare books, that are sure to catch the eye of any book lover. We have a sizeable collection of books, maps and other collectibles in a wide price range, so you are sure to find something you can't do without!